Robert SmaleTransformation Director
The insurance sector has continued to change, forcing insurers to focus on customer centricity, improving operational processes, combatting fraud and embracing new technology. This session will take a detailed look at recent disruption, future impacts and how the industry can evolve to survive.
- What makes a great insurer in today’s environment?
- What have been the biggest impacts on the sector over the last 12 months and what will be the next wave of challenges?
- What role will innovation play in ensuring the claims experience continues to evolve and align with the customer of the future?
- What impact will disruptive technologies like IoT, AI, ML and Advanced Analytics have on customers and business?
- How can you ensure that the right technology is implemented within the claims department and solves unique business problems?
- As fraud and cyber crime become more sophisticated, what safeguarding strategies can insurers put in place t?
- How can we train, develop and retain claims talent in a future driven by technology?
- What tips would you offer to someone developing a strategy for claims transformation?