2017 Claims Transformation Forum Agenda
31st October - 1st November 2017
The Claims Transformation Forum returns this autumn with a brand new agenda to reflect the changes in the insurance industry over the past year.
New dedicated sessions will include the impact of the Ogden changes, Insurtech spotlights and digital impacts on the claims operating model.
2017 confirmed speakers include:
- Rob Smart, Head of Commercial Claims, Direct Line Group
- John McSherry, Head of Household Claims, Admiral Group
- Harriet Parkinson, Head of Property Claims, Hiscox
- Oke Eleazu, COO, Bought By Many
- James Gilmour, Head of Claims, Simply Business
- Phil Daly, Head of Transformation - Commercial Claims, Zurich
- Dylan Bourguignon, CEO, So-Sure
Download your copy of the agenda to find out more >>
* Partnership/Exhibition opportunities are limited. For more information, please enquire here.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.