Head of Claims
Lloyds of London
8:40 AM Striking the Balance Between Technology and People: What Does the Future Have in Store for Claims Professionals
- Understanding the shape and structure of the insurance and claims workforce over the next 3 to 7 years and how to plan effectively for the change
- Is it all about technology and AI or do technical claims skills still matter?
- Understanding your business: Determining where technologies are most valuable and where relationship building and people are most critical
- Establishing the right talent strategy: Replacing skills from retiring baby boomers, developing new competencies and training for new technology related skills
- Ensuring technology complements the business strategy, structure and workforce