Head of Claims UK
The insurance sector has continued to change, forcing insurers to focus on customer centricity, improving operational processes, combatting fraud and embracing new technology. This session will take a detailed look at recent disruption, future impacts and how the industry can evolve to survive.
- What makes a great insurer in today’s environment?
- What have been the biggest impacts on the sector over the last 12 months and what will be the next wave of challenges?
- What role will innovation play in ensuring the claims experience continues to evolve and align with the customer of the future?
- What impact will disruptive technologies like IoT, AI, ML and Advanced Analytics have on customers and business?
- How can you ensure that the right technology is implemented within the claims department and solves unique business problems?
- As fraud and cyber crime become more sophisticated, what safeguarding strategies can insurers put in place t?
- How can we train, develop and retain claims talent in a future driven by technology?
- What tips would you offer to someone developing a strategy for claims transformation?